Boston's Wedding Band
- Wedding Reception Music
- Wedding Reception Band
- Wedding Band Music
- Wedding Music Band
- Reception Entertainment
- Live Wedding Band
- Reception Band
- Wedding Music Entertainment
- Wedding Band Entertainment
- Wedding Reception Entertainment
- Boston Wedding Band
- Boston Wedding Entertainment
- Traditional/Ethnic Dances:
- Hora, Tarantella, Polka
- Parent Dance Songs
- Father Daugher Dance Songs
- Mother Son Dance Songs
- First dance Song
- Cake Cutting
Wedding Reception Entertainment
PhreshAct - Boston's first call for wedding reception Entertainment! With our outstanding repertoire and great musicians your family and friends will be tearing up the dance floor. We cover all the major genres of music from the 1930s to 2013 with an emphasis on R&B, Funk, Rock & Swing. We will customize our play-list to fit your musical preferences, accommodate your theme(s) and learn your special dance songs.
Anything we can do to make your big day perfect will be our pleasure.
Booking a Wedding Reception Band
What type of wedding reception band are you looking for? PhreshAct offers wedding entertainment from one end of the spectrum to the other! Do you want your guests to dance? Consider a live wedding band or swing wedding band to pick up the beat. Looking for a more sophisticated band? Our jazz wedding band and cover wedding band plays lots great show tunes and pop and might be your choice for wedding reception music. We have years of professional wedding reception experience bands and folks hire us from all over the U.S. and Canada to play their New England weddings. PhreshAct will help you find the perfect wedding reception band for your special day!
Tips For Booking A Wedding Band
Finding the right band for weddings can be challenging, but PhreshAct makes it fun and easy! Here are some helpful tips for planning the perfect wedding reception music for your big day:
1. Listen to audio and attend open rehearsals and band show cases. PhreshAct generally host an open rehearsal on the first Sunday of each month. Music for weddings is plentiful with PhreshAct, and most of our wedding band offerings can be represented at show case or open rehearsal.
2. Check out the bands feed back at the WeddingWire and other such sites. Many Gigmasters clients who have hired a wedding band have left useful feedback about their experiences. Folks love ranting about how great PhreshAct played at their wedding and how nice we are to work with.
3. Book early. A great wedding music band might need to be booked 12 to 24 months in advance. PhreshAct is typically booking weddings that are 12-18 month out. We are currently offering 20% off remaining 2013 dates but they are going fast.
4. Get a contract and read it carefully. Most professional wedding bands will also require a deposit in order to secure them. PhreshAct's contracts are actually performance agreements, one page written in plain English and we add and edit it till everyone is completely comfortable signing it. Our deposit is also 50% and the balance is due on your wedding day.
5. Follow up with your wedding band as often as you need to. Don't be shy about making sure your wedding band knows exactly what you want! The PhreshAct wedding reception band team will do anything we can to help make your wedding day perfect for the two of you. Ask us and ask us early and almost anything is possible. PhreshAct is the perfect wedding reception band for most couples, but not all couples. It's up to you to find and hire one that is best for you. We know the more you look around the better we'll sound.